The free SwitzerlandMobility app (for iPhone, iPad and Android) is the perfect app for anybody who is out and about in Switzerland either in summer or winter..
Save maps & tours
- maps of Switzerland from swisstopo (the best) up to a scale of 1:10,000
- 32,000 km signposted non-motorized routes (national, regional and local)
- complete network of signposted hiking trails (60,000 km)
- 500 routes for winter activities
- 25,000 public transportation stops linked to the timetable of the Swiss Federal Railways (planning a tour with public transportation was never easier)
- information on 4,500 points of interest on the way, such as overnight accommodations, bicycle service stations, etc.
- positioning system and compass function (you always know where you are)
- card orientation (the card turns and moves in viewing direction)
On purchasing a SwitzerlandMobility Plus subscription you can additionally:
- use and save swisstopo maps for areas without network coverage (no more problems with dead zones)
- download and store tours you designed, including elevation profile, hiking time, distance and altitudes (separately and easily)
- Recording tours with the SwitzerlandMobility app is not possible
Details on all functions of SwitzerlandMobility Plus (available only in German
- iPhone: requires iOS 10 or later.
- iPad: requires iOS 10 or later.
- Android: requires device with Android 6 or later.
- The app requires network coverage (useable without network coverage with SwitzerlandMobility Plus).
- No tours can be entered with the app.
- Constant use of the GPS may considerably reduce the length of battery life.
- Avaiable at the App Store (iPhone and iPad) and at Google Play (Android)